Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dance recitals & holiday fun!



A little side note about this performance, it was her first EVER and she didn't realize I was recording her, and she stopped half way through when she saw me with the camera and posed. It was so cute, I had to tell her I was recording and to keep dancing, too funny!

Me & Halle TRYING to take family pictures after church... Halle & her silly friends... we love these girls! On Santa's lap My little Pilgrim Reese on Thanksgiving With Aunt Lori at Halle's dance recital Halle & Kylie Jo Kylie Jo & Kristen

6 comments:

Morgan said...

Adorable! That video is just precious!

Stephanie said...

Ok so I am OFFICIALLY bawling like a baby!!! Halle Gal is sooooo precious!! PLEASE give her a giant squeeze from her fave Auntie =D
And Reesie is the cutest pilgrim!!! You're hair is HOTT girl!!! Screw growing mine out. I am so chopping it off again. Miss you!!!

Adele said...

Halle and Kylie Jo are just adorable! Your girls are just beautiful. I can't believe Reese is getting so big!! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!!! Love ya!!

Angie said...

Cute Cute!!!! I love all of the pictures!

J and T DuBois said...

Hey your girls are so cute. I can't wait to get back either. Derek is really going to have to help Jason get used to Burley. Hope your are having happy holidays. See you soon.

Karen said...

I love all the pretty dresses! Hope you guys had a good holiday season