Friday, October 16, 2009

Halle & Reese's new bedroom

So I have to give credit where credit is TOTALLY due... In August when Derek and I left the girls and went on our trip, my fabulous friend Ericka had a great idea... she is an interior decorator and knew I was giving her full go ahead with whatever she wanted to do with my girls room, paint colors and everything. So, knowing it probably wasn't going to get painted before the baby, she and some of my other friends came to my house and painted the girls room with all their kids, plus mine, all without telling me. I mean Halle even kept it a secret till we came home. It is so beautiful! Derek and I were shocked, I think he was even more excited than I was, b/c he knew he didn't have to paint anymore! Halle said she had so much fun painting in her panties with her friends. The girls dance around their room, Halle says, "Mom, it's not my room, it's our castle!" LOVE it! There are a few more things to finish, but here it is! The pictures really don't do it justice... Thanks to all my wonderful friends who helped paint!




6 comments:

Adele said...

That room is ADORABLE!!! I totally need to get Ericka to help me with interior decorating!! So cute!!

Ericka said...

Jess, give yourself some credit...you had alot of great ideas too! I like your pics better than mine, but I think you are right they don't do it justice! Either way it was so fun to do and I am so glad that the girls love it! Halles excitement makes all the work so worth it! Thanks for the compliments...you are too generous!

Hewards said...

Text me your e-mail right now so I can invite you to my blog

Hewards said...

I haven't seen it all finished. I LOVE IT!!

J and T DuBois said...

Turned out wonderfully. So cute!

Denisse said...

wow! what a wonderful difference! I bet they are going to have lots of fun in their new bedroom!:)