Thursday, January 08, 2009

I love my friends...

We were so lucky over the holidays to see so many friends that we live far away from.
This is my childhood best friend Mary, even though we don't get to see each other often, it is so nice to visit with someone who knows practically everything about you. We had an awesome visit, made bread, talked about our kids, families, David Archuleta...;)
This is her adorable little boy Tanner...

Reese & Kate playing in the kitchen
Derek's buddies from high school had a get together because Muggs was in town. I forgot to take a picture until after Kyler & Marissa left, sad. Sorry I missed y'all!

This is John & Marielle's cute little girl Janelle. She is just a month or so younger than Reese.

Neelie and Reesie...
Jamie is one of my dearest friends from college who is living in Indiana right now while her husband is in dental school.
Here's our kiddos... Reese, Ella, Cole, & Halle. Jamie just had a Little boy, Cole, who has a permanent smile on his face! What a sweet boy.

6 comments:

Ashley Dickman said...

looks like a merry christmas! i can't believe how big reese is getting! so fun!

Adele said...

Hey, can you email me the pictures from that night at muggs? Did you get a picture of all the kids on the couch? I didn't have my camera... Hope you're doing good.. Josh has drill this weekend, so call if you're bored!

Ericka said...

Just found your blog! Your girls are so adorable! It looks like the New Years party was fun...next time I will try harder to get a babysitter! Our family blog is private but if you would like an invite just email me at ericka.cooper@aggiemail.usu.edu

The Jesperson Family said...

I Love you too!! You got some good pictures of the kids.

Jaimee said...

So you and Jamie are friends?! It's seriously such a small world. We were in the same student ward as them when we lived in Boise. They are such a cute family! Thanks so much for putting together the New Year's party! We had a lot of fun!

Scott and Jamie said...

Thanks Jess for posting the picture of us... I didn't get that one on my camera. Too bad we couldn't spend more time together, but let's hope for this summer! Loveya always.