Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Deep in the Heart of Texas!


Derek is gone working for 5 weeks! Long story short, there were lay offs, his job is perfectly fine, but he had to pick up extra trips. One of his trips was to Texas so I came down with the girls and we were able to spend time with him here. Now I am hanging out with one of my best friends, Melinda, in Austin and then I'm going to spend the rest of the time that Derek's gone in Dallas with my sister. So, I'll post more when I get back, but I just have to say, it is so great to be in TEXAS!!!

7 comments:

Adele said...

We definitely miss you around here! Glad to hear you are having a good time!

Angie said...

Oh Jess, I miss you!!!!! I can't wait till you get back! But I am glad you are having fun! Take care and have fun! Give your girls a big hug for me!

Angie said...

Oh Jess, I miss you!!!!! I can't wait till you get back! But I am glad you are having fun! Take care and have fun! Give your girls a big hug for me!

Ashley Dickman said...

if the kiddos get better by this weekend then we are going there for my sister'n laws shower... we should meet up! i had no idea about the kidney issue! thanks for the information on the medicine, we got it yesterday! we'll see huh? have fun!

Ericka said...

Hope you are enjoying Texas...what's not to enjoy though right? I just have to tell you that I LOVE the pepper jam! Thanks! Be safe and have fun!

Luke and Linds said...

Hi Jess!
That's great that you have time to be in Texas with friends/family! I wish it was warm weather here. Now that I have Tyler, I want to go outside and show him the world (-: You're girls are adorable! Hope you are having a great time!

Scott and Jamie said...

Have fun! Too bad about Derek's work schedule, but have fun in Texas, Melinda said she had a lot of fun seeing you! We need to meet up this summer!