Saturday, February 14, 2009

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE...

Our Valentines goodies...

Derek got suprised with a new wedding ring (his got lost about two years ago) this one says in hebrew "Whither thou goest, I will follow" from the book of Ruth.


And I have been pampered to death for a week by my hubby, manis & pedis, no kid responsibilities, no dishes, the WORKS!


Our Little Sweetheart!


Derek & I went Snowboarding for our Valentines date... soooo fun, but now we're aching!!!


Thanks for the board Melinda!!!


Can you believe we have THIS in our backyard!?


Valentines Parties...




5 comments:

The James Family said...

Happy Valentines girl!! I miss you all ready, just being able to talk about all the little stuff!! CUTE valentines day, Im impressed with the ring! By the way EVERYONE here in Utah LOVES the "green smoothie" thanks to you, including me! Love you Jess!

The James Family said...

Ohhh...I forgot, you got the snowboard!! GOOD, did it work out for you!? Im SOOOOOOO jealous, I have been wanting to go boarding while Im in Utah but I dont have anyone to go with!! UGG, we need to live closer!

Stephanie said...

Love it! Love the ring, love the creative cookies, love Halle's V-day outfit!! I love that our girls just pass clothes down the line! I miss your face-- and my sweet babies! Give them kissies from their fave Auntie. You KNOW it's me. =D

Ericka said...

So cute! Looking at these pictures of all these sweet girls really makes me want one! Glad you had a good V-day!

Silcock Family said...

You got the best v-day pictures! the parties were so fun!