Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yahoo!!! My wisdom teeth are FINALLY out!

I have been waiting for a long time for these darn teeth to come out and it's FINALLY over! A big shout out to my wonderful HUBBY who has been pampering me, taking care of the kiddos, keeping me drugged up, and ice packs on my cheeks! Thanks to him I didn't swell up at all. Also, I had the BEST doctor ever, if you need a recommendation Dr. Vincent Williams in TF was the bomb! Seriously it took him two seconds to get the IV in me and the last thing I remember was begging him to come do my IV next time I give birth! Everything after that was a blur till we were back in Burley and Derek was trying to get me to choose a shake from DQ. He even called me at home that night to make sure I was doing okay. I was soooo impressed. Derek said they only had me back there a total of 20 minutes! It was a breeze!
I also have to thank my AWESOME girlfriends for watching my kiddos (thanks Angie & Kristen!) and Marissa for making us dinner. Y'all are the BESTEST!
Halle even let me sleep with her special purple bear last night to help me feel better. don't I have the cutest little girl EVER!?!?




PS- I'll post pics from TEXAS later when I have more time, right now I have my hubby home to myself for a whole week! Can you believe it?!?!

7 comments:

Ericka said...

I totally forgot about you getting your wisdom teeth out! So sorry! I'm glad it went well though! Call me if you need ANYTHING!
P.S. So excited to work with you on the girls camp thing!!!

Ashley Dickman said...

oh I remember that day!! do remember me getting them out!? it was AWFUL!! they almost had to put the IV in my foot because the stupid people couldn't get it in and so many other terrible things... i am glad that it went good for you! get better soon and what a great husband!

Adele said...

Hey! I'm so glad it went so well for you. Mine was a nightmare. Glad that you are doing so well. Call me if you guys need anything!!

Hewards said...

Those darn oral surgeons sure know what they're doin. I'm glad everything went well, I knew it would.

HAYHAY said...

Congrats on the missing teeth. I wish I was there to bring you a milkshake or smoothie! I'm glad you had some good friend who took take of you! You're great.

Scott and Jamie said...

I'm so glad it was a good experience for you!

The James Family said...

Im SOOO glad that went good for you, and I cant believe you didnt swell up at all...lucky!! You DO have the best hubby and sweetest girls...give Derek props from me!!