Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Halle!!!

Our Birthday Girl!



Halle and her friends at her Teddy Bear Tea Party


I had to throw one in of Reese!


I can't believe my little Halle is 4 years old! Time flies too fast. She is so grown up now, such a big helper around the house, loves to do chores, help her sister, so sweet with her many little friends, and always making a new friend when we are out and about. She loves Sunbeams and learning and singing about Jesus. She reminds us to have family home evening and never forgets to say her prayers. She loves to help me cook in the kitchen and work in the garden. She loves to dance, learn, and read books with us. She is an all around joy to have in our home. She has taught us so very much in four short years, I can't wait to watch and see what a special girl she grows up to be. WE LOVE YOU HALLE KAY!!!


7 comments:

Hewards said...

Happy Birthday Hal Gal! Looks like the party was a lot fun!

Stephanie said...

I can't believe my sweet little Halle girl is already 4!! We so wish we lived there and could have been at the party!! Big kiss to Halle from her FAVORITE Auntie =)

Harley says "I love you cousin!! Happy Four Year Old Birthday! You're almost my age!! See you this summer!" ; )

Stephanie said...

PS-- Reesie is looking so grown up! That picture of her with her silly smile is too cute. Big kisses to her too.
Love Ya'll!!

busbyhive said...

How cute Jess! I love looking at your blog! Such cute pictures. Your girls are growing up so fast. Has it really been that long since you lived next door? It's great to see y'all doing so well. Hopefully we'll see you this summer.

Jess said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!!! Your girls are so pretty just like there mom! How the heck are you, I want to talk to you it has just been crazy. Hope you are doing good-j

Denisse said...

Jess! I think you need to post a picture of the belly!!! Hope you're feeling well!:)

Melissa said...

Hey Jes! I just heard your news and just wanted to say congrats! I forced Kristen to tell me because I have been wondering and she keeps me posted on all of you guys! That is so exciting for you and Derek. I can't wait to see everyone next week!