Saturday, August 15, 2009

We're Back!!!

Sorry, it has been soooooo long since I have updated this blog, it has definitely taken the back seat this summer. We have been busy, busy, busy! I have so many pictures to post and things to update, I am going to have to do them one at a time to give them all justice. So here is a list you can look forward to:
Girls Camp
Family camping trips
Steph and Jeremy's visit
4th of July
Reese on poles (I'll explain this later)
Our Taiwan girls
My sister's visit
Fun at the Fair
So, for now I'm going to post a few random ones, and I promise in the next few weeks I will tackle this list, before it gets longer.
Enjoy the end of summer!
P.S. We also found out like hummm... two months ago, that we are having another GIRL!



Bryn, Reese, Kylie Jo, Jayda, and Halle pretending to be kitties under the table at Wendy's after the parade. I love these silly girls!

Derek and Megan after climbing to the top of Bath Rock!

My beautiful sisters and Halle after getting their hair done.

Halle and Ivy, one of our Taiwan girls.

Halle and Reese fishing in the creek at the Family Reunion camping trip.

Out with my girls for Steph and Garianne's birthday.


I'm starting to get worried about this girl and always straddling poles...

Girls Camp 2009

10 comments:

Rob, Ereca, and Izaiah said...

Congrats on another girl! Fun, fun, fun!!!

Scott and Jamie said...

Hey... you busy woman. Can't believe all you do being what? 7 months pregnant? Crazy woman. I love you and miss you tons. Call me when you can squeeze a minute out of your hectic schedule please! (after the 19th-low minutes on cell again)

Ericka said...

ahhh, that girls camp picture brings back fond memories :)! You have had a crazy summer...I'm excited to see more pics of all the fun.

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

FINALLY after all he harassing from your sister you update this! LOL... cute pictures, can't wait to see all of them! Love you and miss ya'll like crrrrrrazy =)

Adele said...

I'm excited to see lots more pictures!! It was so good to see you last week!! I can't wait to see that adorable baby girl!! Love ya

Denisse said...

Another girl!!!!!!!!!! That is so fun Jess! 3 girls!!!! I'm glad you gave us an update...I've been wondering how the Wilkinson's are doing! You look beautiful as always and the girls are just adorable!

The James Family said...

OH MY GOSH...is this a new post?!?! I can't believe it, I almost didn't check b/c its been....hmmm 3 months! No, but its good to see what your up too...I just miss being with you all the time that this blog is the only thing I can use to help me through the pain of living soo far away from you:) I love you like crazy girly, we need to talk!!

Cardon Family said...

I was getting worried you were never going to come back to the blogging world! I am so glad you did though because I love staying in touch! And that is so exciting that you are having another girl! Congrats!

The Goldade's said...

Congrats to your family on having another little girl! That's so exciting and your other two are so dang cute that one more will be triple the fun!!