Friday, October 16, 2009

What we've been up to...

We have had some beautiful weather the last few days, so we took advantage of it and went to the park...


I love Reese's cheesy smile!


goofy girl...


Reese's new way of pouting, she walks around sulking like this, and it's so hard not to just start laughing at her!


At Pizza Hut with Grandma Winkie


Our niece Keira, she is so sweet!


Derek and I with our brand new niece


Halle's preschool class, acting like lizards...


Angie and I texturing her girls new bedroom, it was really so fun!


My sister in law Anna and I, right before she had her baby...


Cat woman!


A potatoe truck dumped tons of potatoes and the girls and I loaded up! It was so fun...


These girls are best buds! Aren't they so cute in their towels?!


Halle & Kylie Jo... Cheers!


Best Friends in the tubby!

1 comment:

Ericka said...

I love seeing all these girls playing together! You and Kristen are so lucky to have girls the same ages! Love the smiles on everyone!