Saturday, September 12, 2009

Steph & Jeremy's trip to Idaho

This summer my sis and her family totally surprised me (Derek was in on the surprise) and came out to visit for over a week. It was soooo AWESOME! We had so much fun. We went swimming, bowling, went out for a girls night, camping, 4 wheeling, Steadmans(huge slides), and played hard! I think we just may have convinced them that they need to move here... I hope! It is such a fun thing to watch our girls love and play with each other. We miss you guys!

6 comments:

Scott and Jamie said...

Glad you had such fun with your sis. Love family times. You don't even look a big pregnant in any of these pics, by the way. Hope all is well, love ya and miss ya! Hopefully see you in October!

Stephanie said...

OMG I could cry right now looking at these pictures!! We miss ya'll soooo much. That was the most fun trip EVER!~ And you definatley CONVINCED ME TO MOVE THERE!! We'll keep working on the hubby.... lol. Love you!

J and T DuBois said...

Looks like you had way too much fun.

Ashley Dickman said...

SO fun! I can't get over how much y'all's babies look like your baby pictures all throughout your parents house!

Emily B. said...

Looks like such a fun trip! Made me want to move there! I had a dream about you the other night that I had to borrower some church clothes and you got really mad at me. I promised to clean up the mess I made! How random is that? ha ha

Jess said...

FUN FUN!! You and your sister are 2cuties!