Friday, August 21, 2009

Camping...

Fairchild Family Reunion
I love that they love each other and that they're best friends!

This girl was put in the tent for time out, and in the 4 minutes she was in there, she passed out! For the rest of the night! It was only 5:30! She was pooped.

Reese saw Halle sleeping and said she was ready for bed too. After first taking all the sleeping bags off the beds and jumping
on the air mattress for awhile... I found her like this on the floor of the tent.
It was only 7 pm!

This girl spent THE WHOLE TIME in the dirt!

Grandpa D (doesn't he look so thrilled to be here?!
I don't think he was too happy we dragged him here...), Carly, and Logan

Fishing with Carly

Farmer Halle with Cousin Logan

Logan is always so good at intertaining the kids, here's Reese and Ryker...

All the girl cousins... oh! plus Trevan...

My girls!

Camping in the backyard... notice the dvd player in the background...
opps, aren't we supposed to be camping here?!?!

WE LOVE S'MORES!

Marshmallow Mouths!

Family camping trip with the Silcock's and Edgar's...

Kristen and Arrianne

These kids played on this hill the entire time...

My Reesie and I...

Our little tom boys, Anniston and Reese

At girls camp my Secret Sis gave me this cute candy gram

Team building games...

I love these girls!

4 comments:

Adele said...

You have been camping a lot this summer!! Looks like fun. I have totally missed out on the camping this summer!

Jess said...

I love the pic with Reese and a mouthful of hotdog-that made me laugh! Your girls are so beautiful I still think we need to hook them up with my boys when they get older. So one of the couples will both be named Reese-no big deal they can come up with nick names for each other. It was fun catching up the other day-miss you!!

Heather said...

You are so adorable and so are your girls! It's been forever. Just wanted to say 'hi'.

Ericka said...

Love these photos...you guys have been so busy and had so much fun this summer! Glad you made it back and can't wait to see your vacation pics!!!