Thursday, September 03, 2009

My birthday/ Our Anniversary trip to Cali...

Thanks to awesome friends and in-laws, Derek and I were able to ditch the kiddos and go on a trip together, and it was sooooo GREAT! If you ever get the chance to leave the kids and go alone with your hubby for a few days TAKE IT! Kristen, Ericka, & Talea, I owe you big! Thank you!!!

Oh, and while my fabulous friends had my children, and thier own children, they painted Halle and Reese's bedroom for me... girls night got moved to my house and other friends came and helped. I had NO IDEA!!! Total surprise, I don't know who was more excited, Me, Halle, or Derek (cause now he doesn't have to paint their room!) I swear I have the GREATEST friends on earth! I'll post pics of the room later...


I had to include pics of Halle's first day of Preschool... she is soooooo TINY!!!

She is growing up way too fast...

11 comments:

Ashley Dickman said...

eww fun! Y'all should have told us you were doing and we would have left the kids to join you! :) Congrats on having another girl... I can't believe it! Cute picture of Halle! Hope you are feeling good! You look great!

Ashley Dickman said...

Happy Anniversary and Birthday by the way... love the quote on the side too!

Stephanie said...

LOVE love LOVE the prego shot!! Thanks sis. Miss you toooooonnnnnnnnnzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

MegiJones said...

Looks like you guys had sooo much fun!! I'm glad you were able to get away together. And I'm sooo excited to see the final product of Halle and Reese's room! I have been meaning to call you, and things have just gotten crazy as I have company coming into town for this weekend (Atley's blessing on Sunday by the way)! So we'll chat soon!! Happy bday again!!

Hewards said...

I'm so glad you had a chance to get away! You deserved it! I love you!

Heather Keenan said...

So fun! It's so nice to get away from the kids for a while! I'm so jealous, we love Newport and Balboa island, we used to go down there every summer. Glad you guys are doing so well!

Adele said...

Hey!! I love all the pictures!! What a fun getaway! We'll have to do that before we have another kiddo. Looks like such a fun trip! I miss you so much Jess!! So glad you had a happy birthday! Love you!

Tiffany said...

Hey Guys! just thought that I would say hello. I have been bad about checking up on blogs lately but came across yours and saw that you are prego again and cute as ever! Congrats!

Jess said...

HOW FUN!!!!! You look so cute in evey picture! I love your short haircut it makes me want to cut mine off again. Your little girls are so pretty. happy late birthday sister! I MISS YOU! oh we need to plan a trip without the kids FOR REALS!!!!
love you!

The James Family said...

Can I be friends with your friends too? Im soo happy for you and jealous too I will admit. :) You deserve every good thing that comes to you though, you are an amazing person (mother, friend, wife, etc..) I love you girl!!

Anjanette said...

hey! you are in big huge ginormous trouble! I'm so sad you were so close & we didn't get to see you. ...but how fun that you were able to get away for a while. I can't believe how big your girls are. Halle was just a teeny tiny baby when we saw her last! Congrats on the baby on the way. How exciting!